Are you bored of action and adventure and want to try something completely different and new? If yes then 7 years from now developed by Hiraya Space is the perfect game for you to play.
This role-playing game has the perfect story with it as well. The main character of the game has lost his memory 7 years ago. He is now on the mission to recollect his memories and fulfill a promise he made to come back to this town. The game starts off with the main character entering the town where he lost his memory years ago. Help him find the truth about his life by following the simple rules in the game. You can download and play this game for free, however there are a few in-app purchases which are completely optional to make. The game has so much to offer and will keep you on your toes throughout.
However, do keep in mind that not everyone can play this game. You can only play this game if you are over 12 years old. Help the main character in his journey by simply downloading this game now from Google Play Store and immerse in a world full of challenges, fun and entertainment.
With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you can now play your favorite games on the bigger screen. Refer to the guide below to get more information regarding emulators.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download 7 years from now for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
7 years from now on Laptop (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search 7 years from now in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the 7 years from now Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
7 years from now on Laptop (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search 7 years from now.
- 7 years from now game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game 7 years from now will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play 7 years from now for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!