Do you want to just relax and chill out? I am sure you do and I have the right way for you to do that. CatFish is a new adventure game by NeverEnding Games where you can fish alongside adorable and funny cats and just chill. Sounds fun, right?
This game has a twist; the cats who will be fishing are actually vegan and they don’t eat the fish they catch. So, what you have to do instead is help them in forming this amazing fish collection, which they can later brag about to their friends. Furthermore, you do not have to worry because there are loads of fish you can collect; you just have to keep a keen look on when they appear and also on the weather so that you don’t miss out on any.
Moving on, playing CatFish is super easy too; just wait for the fish to appear and when you see on, just tap on it to capture it. Easy, right? Just like in real life, these fish will struggle as well so you have to make sure your equipment is good enough to not let the fish get away. Moreover, you will simultaneously be earning experience and leveling up in the game as you play. Also, you get to unlock new stuff when you complete the fish collection as well. So, hurry up and install CatFish now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download CatFish for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
CatFish for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search CatFish in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the CatFish Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
CatFish for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search CatFish.
- CatFish game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game CatFish will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play CatFish for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!