It is time to challenge yourself with this super amazing quiz game now! If you think you know all you need to know about Fortnight Battle Royale, PentaSounds are here to prove you wrong. They have released their new trivia game called Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight in which you will be guessing the words based on the given pictures.
This game basically tests your knowledge regarding the Fortnight Battle Royale; you will be given a picture from the game and you have to identify the word through that. You can only master this game if you are a true pro at Fortnight.
Moving on, there are 4 different categories in Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight; items, location questions, map questions and weapons. In the Items category, the words will be related to the items used in Fortnight, like hug Jug, Shield Potion etc. Similarly, the map questions will include questions like ‘What location is between Tilted Tower and Anarchy Acres’ etc.
That is not all; if you find yourself stuck at any word, you can use the Fortnight Map with chests. This will help you out in guessing the word easily. So, if you wish to play Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight, head over to Google Play Store and install it now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight.
- Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnight on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!