Do you ever see a logo and guess the brand’s name in a moment? There are logos we see every day so guessing them is a piece of cake while there are many that make you scratch your head. So time to put your knowledge to test, and test the skills with this fun Trivia game created by Logos Box called Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz.
The game features thousands of logos of different brands around the world but don’t worry, they are all quite popular. So you begin playing the game by guessing some easy logos of different globally renowned brands by having a look on them. The game provides 4 options under each picture where one of them is the right one and you will take your time and find the right option.
Sync the game with Facebook and Google Plus and compete with your friends to see who has a better knowledge of the brands. But if you are stuck at a picture and can’t guess the brand name, you can use the clues. To get extra hints, solve new challenges every day!
Play this fun game with high quality graphics and enhance your brands knowledge by downloading this game from Google Play Store now.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to Download Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz.
- Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Guess The Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!