Hello gamers! I have an amazing ARPG game for you which will surely feed that adventure bone in you; Guardians: A Torchlight Game is an epic adventure game by Perfect World Mobile and is set in the same thrilling universe as the Torchlight PC series. Combine the multiple skills and embark on the best adventure ever.
This game incorporates a very unique gameplay; you will find Phase Stages, Guild War, Phase Maze and Glory Arena among many others. Furthermore, there are 4 different characters you can choose from; each character has a different skill set and also different equipments so you will find variations every time you choose a different character. Every character has 6 core skills; combining 2 core skills will get you 1 completely new skill!
What is a Guild? It is basically a social network within Guardian: A Torchlight Game where you can interact with other players. Moreover, this game is full of randomization; random maps, random drops, random effects, random monsters, random everything!
That is not all; you will also have to collect different pets in order to help you in this epic adventure. So, what are you waiting for? Download Guardians: A Torchlight Game from Google Play Store now to find out more about this game and get ready for this thrilling adventure.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Guardians: A Torchlight Game on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Guardians: A Torchlight Game on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Guardians: A Torchlight Game in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Guardians: A Torchlight Game Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Guardians: A Torchlight Game on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Guardians: A Torchlight Game .
- Guardians: A Torchlight Game game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Guardians: A Torchlight Game will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Guardians: A Torchlight Game on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!