Do you love poker? Well, if you do then you are in for a treat. Youda Games Holdings B.V. has introduced a new entertainment for you that will have you hooked. Governor of Poker 2 lets you play beat every cowboy in Texas with your epic poker skills.
This game can be played without an internet connection as well so you can play it anytime and anywhere. Furthermore, you will get a complete Texas Holdem Poker tutorial when you start the game; you can learn it there and then and then become the unbeatable opponent for other poker players. The poker chips you earn will enable you to buy houses, win transportation’s and get you the chance to play against more advanced poker cowboys.
What’s more is that Governor of Poker 2 has more than 80 very challenging players for you who you can beat. Furthermore, there are almost 27 beautiful and entertaining casinos in 19 amazing Texas Holdem locations. That is not all; you can also customize your character and poker style to perfectly depict your reputation and become the best poker cowboy in Texas Holdem! So, hurry up and install this game now from Google Play Store and start the poker war.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Governor of Poker 2 on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Governor of Poker 2 on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Governor of Poker 2 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Governor of Poker 2 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Governor of Poker 2 on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Governor of Poker 2.
- Governor of Poker 2 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Governor of Poker 2 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Governor of Poker 2 on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!