Get ready to play your favorite on a game now as well because LeftRight has just released its new game which is all aboit skateboarding! Yes, Flip: Surfing Colors is a sports game that takes you skateboarding across all the famous and colorful cities of the world as you overcome the multiple fun obstacles placed in your way.
This game offers amazing features; it has a very realistic and smooth skateboard experience which incorporates physics and also how skateboards work in real life. Furthermore, there are extremely colorful and attractive themes in Flip: Surfing Colors that have been inspired by global cities all around.
What’s more is that you will be indulging in classy challenges with colored blocks which will make it all even more fun and attractive. That is not all; in order to score better, you can look out for the poses the diverse characters make when they jump in the given map. Furthermore, complete as many missions as you can to receive spectacular awards in the game.
Flip: Surfing Colors offers visually stunning graphics and very thrilling engaging sound effects for you to enjoy. So, don’t wait any further and head over to Google Play Store to download and play this epic simulation game.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Flip: Surfing Colors for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Flip: Surfing Colors for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Flip: Surfing Colors in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Flip: Surfing Colors Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Flip: Surfing Colors for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Flip: Surfing Colors .
- Flip: Surfing Colors game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Flip: Surfing Colors will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Flip: Surfing Colors for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!