Hello, there! Let’s present you a fun arcade game like no other, and give you a surfing experience of a lifetime. The latest game by LeftRight is a fun surfing game where you will surf through different cities in the world so without any further ado, let’s walk you through Flip: Surfing Colors.
It’s a fun game to play that based on the real physics of how skateboards work. You will be able to enjoy realistic and smooth skateboard experience in the game. Start your journey by choosing any character in the game that’s full of personality, and start surfing.
The game provides you some fun challenges where you will overcome the color blocks. As you surf through different levels, you will also collect coins with combos and boosts to make your journey to the finish line rather easier. As you complete your missions, you will be treated with plenty of rewards in the game that will enable you to level up.
Compete for speed with your friends, and win them over. From the diverse skateboards, to the diverse characters, you can choose freely and start stake boarding. So, if you want to download the game, it’s available on Google Play Store. Get started!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Flip: Surfing Colors for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Flip: Surfing Colors for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Flip: Surfing Colors in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Flip: Surfing Colors Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Flip: Surfing Colors for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Flip: Surfing Colors.
- Flip: Surfing Colors game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Flip: Surfing Colors will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Flip: Surfing Colors for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!