Get ready to duel! If you are a fan of strategy games, then try your hands on the latest strategy game called Flick Arena. Created by none other than Flaregames, this game engages you in quickfire strategic duels.
It is a real time 1v1 multiplayer game where you engage with players from all across the world. The game features a deck of different characters where you cannot just collect new and powerful characters, but upgrade your existing deck as well.
Build your favorite decks, and create the ultimate strategies in the game. The game takes you to multiple arenas with regular rotation where you take on endless challenges. Rotate your loadout to masters the arenas with fiery pits, and gaping chasms.
To defeat your opponents, you will not just need the brute force, but clever strategies as well. Create the ultimate battle formation, use your good tricks, and advance. In the real time duels against players from all over the world, winning will move you up in rankings, and take you to the Diamond League.
So, indulge in friendly duels, and master the battles now by diving in the gameplay. To grab the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Flick Arena on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Flick Arena on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Flick Arena in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Flick Arena Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Flick Arena on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Flick Arena.
- Flick Arena game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Flick Arena will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Flick Arena on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!