Hello, gamers! It’s time to travel the world, and become the best fisherman of the world in the latest game that we present you today. Netmarble Corporation presents you to the best fishing game there is out there in the store called Fishing Strike.
This game offers you exciting action, full of suspense at the ease of your mobile phones, so let’s see what the game is all about. Gather Anglers to fish and grow with in the game, and feel the tense feeling of fishing. Catch all the fish you want in the game, and explore the underwater world.
Build your own aquarium and enjoy the experience of realistic fishing. There are numerous exciting skills to use in the game as well. Catch over 500 types of fish in the perfectly rendered fishing holes.
Bring your aquarium to life with the VR, and AR mode the game presents. You can also enjoy the 360 degree view of your aquarium as well. Fishing Strike is a next generation fishing game that’s quite fun to play. So, if you love fishing, or want to experience the underwater world, head over to Google Play Store now and grab the game. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Fishing Strike for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Fishing Strike for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Fishing Strike in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Fishing Strike Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Fishing Strike for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Fishing Strike.
- Fishing Strike game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Fishing Strike will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Fishing Strike for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!