Warriors, be ready as plenty of strategies, and action awaits you in the latest RPG by none other than OASIS GAMES LIMITED. If you have what it takes to become the Agito, then be the driving force of the town, and change the fate of Orience in Final Fantasy Awakening.
In this game, you will take on the role of a savior who will save the kingdom by using his magical powers and skills. It is a 3D action role playing game where you will not just explore the work of Final Fantasy Type-0 but you will experience its true gaming experience as well.
The gameplay is quite easy to grasp, and straight forward. You will recruit a party of epic fierce heroes, and will fight till your last breath with them. You can choose any of your favorite heroes such as Rem, Ace, and many more. Summon the Eidolons into the battles, and have your pets help you.
The game can be played in different game modes from the World Boss, to Guild Wars, and Space Time, so play with your friends from all over the world to have fun. Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Final Fantasy Awakening on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Final Fantasy Awakening on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Final Fantasy Awakening in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Final Fantasy Awakening Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Final Fantasy Awakening on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Final Fantasy Awakening.
- Final Fantasy Awakening game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Final Fantasy Awakening will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Final Fantasy Awakening on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!