If you have ever wanted to experience the charm of countryside, but never got a chance to do so, now is your time to do that. Farmer Sim 2018 will take you on a beautiful journey where you can be farmer for a day. How cool is that?
This simulation game is created by Ovidiu Pop and it takes you to witness the warm open world. So, own a piece of land, sow and harvest different kinds of farm and live the true life of a farmer. You will have a variety of machines like tractors, plows, harvesters, trucks, trailers that will help you make your farms beautiful so use them and harvest different plants.
Manage your livestock like cows, sheep, turkey, and earn money from them. In this game you will experience the true farming life, woods and hays by using the simple game controls where you choose from buttons, tilting, or steering wheels controls.
The game is quite easy to play but to make it even easier for you; it takes you on a tutorial so you can get hang of the game easily. The game is pleasing visually as well because of the realistic graphics so immerse you in farming by downloading the game from Google Play Store now.
Here, in this article, we have written an easy way to Download Farmer Sim 2018 for PC for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Farmer Sim 2018 for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Farmer Sim 2018 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Farmer Sim 2018 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Farmer Sim 2018 for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Farmer Sim 2018.
- Farmer Sim 2018 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Farmer Sim 2018 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Farmer Sim 2018 for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!