Guess what? I have an exciting game for you that is all about city building and combining similar numbered tiles in order to complete as many levels as you can. Fantasy Story: 2048 is a fun-filled colorful game that has been released by Niji Games and it presents to you a highly addictive gameplay.
In this game you basically have to strengthen your heroes and complete the endless number of levels, while simultaneously discovering new places and adding more heroes to your squad. Furthermore, this game has really simple controls so you will master it in no time at all.
To play, you just have to swipe the screen in order to move the tiles in the direction you want them to move. If you combine two tiles of the same number, the numbers will multiply and the bigger the number at the end of the game, the more you score.
Moving on, you will also be building up your own shop and decorating your village using the resources you have collected from the farms. Also, if you get stuck on any level, you can use the Hero skills to get through it with super ease. That is not all; with more than 200 levels to complete, this game is surely going to have you addicted to it. So, don’t wait any further and install it now from Google Play Store to play. Cheers!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Fantasy Story: 2048 on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Fantasy Story: 2048 on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Fantasy Story: 2048 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Fantasy Story: 2048 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Fantasy Story: 2048 on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Fantasy Story: 2048.
- Fantasy Story: 2048 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Fantasy Story: 2048 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Fantasy Story: 2048 on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!