Sportsmen, become a golfing legend, and prove your skills as a pro golfer as Webzen Inc. presents you a golfing experience like no other in their latest sports game called Shot Online Golf: World Championship. Is there anything more amazing than being able to play golf at the palm of your hand? Unlikely!
In this game, golfers from all around the world have gathered for an ultimate championship where they will be up against each other in real time competition. The game features realistic gameplay, where you will challenge the players in 1v1 matches.
Challenge the other players in matches using your skills, and golf items, and win the matches to double your amount. Winning will not only double your bet money, but you will also be able to upgrade your clubs and clothes etc.
Improve your golf stats, hone your skills, and complete various missions in the game to earn the title of golfing legend. Clearing the more challenging Academy missions will also take you up in the rankings and prove your mettle.
Participate in different event matches, and compete with others to earn plentiful rewards. So, download the game from Google Play Store now to be the legend. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Shot Online Golf: World Championship for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Shot Online Golf: World Championship for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Shot Online Golf: World Championship in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Shot Online Golf: World Championship Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Shot Online Golf: World Championship for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Shot Online Golf: World Championship.
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Shot Online Golf: World Championship will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Shot Online Golf: World Championship for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!