Hello, there! Are you a fan of hidden object games? Or are you a fan of Peter Rabbit? Whatever the case may be, you are going to absolutely love the latest game we bring you. It’s none other than Peter Rabbit – Hidden World. This puzzle game is created by Poppin Games Japan Co., Ltd. – the developers of the hit app Peter Rabbit’s Garden that gathered more than 3 million downloads.
The game recreates the style of original books where you will see cute illustrations on your screen, and you have to search for the hidden objects. A list of objects you have to find is given on the screen, so you will try to find them all in the limited time given to you.
The game features all the beautiful locations from the books such as the Owl Island, Peter’s House, and Jemima’s Farm. Not just that, you will also meet different characters from the game as well, and become friends with them. As you befriend the characters, they will help you explore locations as well.
So, why don’t you dive in the world of Peter Rabbit, and start hunting now? Download the game from Google Play Store now? Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Peter Rabbit – Hidden World in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Peter Rabbit – Hidden World Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Peter Rabbit – Hidden World.
- Peter Rabbit – Hidden World game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Peter Rabbit – Hidden World will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Peter Rabbit – Hidden World on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!