Hey there gamers! If you love playing strategy games, then I have an amazing one in store for you. Empire: Origin is a game that has been released by Elex and it brings you a war experience like never before. You are responsible for protecting your home world and bring glory to your land.
In this game, you will be constructing your perfect city with the people. There are minerals you can find in your land and other productions to keep your army sharp and working. Furthermore, you have to guard your land and defeat anyone who dares to invade it.
Moving on, in order to develop the population of your land, you have to appoint the right people for the work. Also, you will be setting up a college in your city in order to make the people educated and then bring you research on how to boost the production of the city and also help you in improving your fighting ability.
That is not all; you can also form allies with other armies and then collectively attack the hostile cities that pose as danger for your city. Do you have what it takes to be the King of the Empire? Well, pay to find out. Head over to Google Play Store and download Empire: Origin now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Empire: Origin on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Empire: Origin on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Empire: Origin in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Empire: Origin Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Empire: Origin on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Empire: Origin.
- Empire: Origin game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Empire: Origin will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Empire: Origin on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!