For everyone who is fond of street ball, the struggle to find a decent game that has the potential to give the same experience as a court is real. But you just got our hands on a game worth trying. Hallelujah! Dunk Nation on PC is an arcade sports game by the developers Halcyon Network Limited that will take you back to your memories of a street ball match.
Not only the game but the hip hop culture representation, the wall graffiti and the music gave us life. The game is fast paced where you compete with rivals from different countries in either 1v1 matches or you can team up, build a royal team, and compete in 3v3 matches. The game also offers story mode, as well as practice mode so you are always ready for the big battles.
The game will take you on a tutorial journey, where you can easily learn the controls of the game. You can control your character by using the joystick on the screen. Moreover, you can show different maneuvers like sprint, steal, defense, rebound and crossover considering the right moment to use them.The game gives you a great street ball experience with its 3D graphics so there is no reason why you should not get the game from Google Play Store now.
Download Dunk Nation on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer for your PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Dunk Nation on PC (Windows 7,8,10,XP & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Dunk Nation in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Dunk Nation Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Dunk Nation on PC (Windows 7,8,10,XP & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Dunk Nation.
- Dunk Nation game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Dunk Nation will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Dunk Nation on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!