Drift away, roam around the towns, and explore a city full of bliss in the latest action simulator called Dude Theft Auto. It is an open world sandbox game by Poxel Studios that takes you to a beautiful 3D city.
Become a gangster, buy any weapon you like, and tease, annoy other dudes in the game. This game is a perfect Dude simulator where you can explore the pleasant city and do what you like. Experience the first person action game where you can buy insane weapons such as revolver, AK47, SMG and others.
Drive around the town and choose from a variety of cars such as monster truck, ramp car, Alien UFO, and others. You can either live an ordinary life where you can annoy other others, fight, and do silly stuff or you can become the best mafia gangster.
Enter any building you want, use your gun to steal the cash from people, or go on a heist stealing around cash from people. Use the money to buy sports cars, or weapons for the battle royale, it all depends on you. So, enjoy this fun game by downloading it from Google Play Store right away. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Dude Theft Auto for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Dude Theft Auto for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Dude Theft Auto in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Dude Theft Auto Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Dude Theft Auto for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Dude Theft Auto.
- Dude Theft Auto game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Dude Theft Auto will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Dude Theft Auto for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!