Raise your hand if you love physics games! Well, if you do, then you are in luck as we bring you a fun physics game called Draw Lines. Beware, you will not be able to stop playing once you install it, it’s that addictive. Created by Fastone Games, Draw Lines is a perfect physics simulation game.
Are you ready to challenge your brain? Because this game here will definitely challenge your brain with its tough puzzles. The game may look easy, but once you start playing, you will scratch your head a lot. It is a brain training puzzle game that activates your mind as you play.
The gameplay is simple, and easy to grasp, but hard to master. All you have to do is find a way to hit the ball. As you don’t have anything to hit the ball to the coins, you will draw. Draw anything you can, and make the ball reach the coin. There are multiple ways to solve each level, as there are no rules.
Draw anything that might shift the ball in the direction of the coins you have to collect. As soon as the ball touches the coin, the level is completed. The game features endless gameplay in tons of levels, so give it a shot now. Download the game from Google Play Store now! Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Draw Lines for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Draw Lines for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Draw Lines in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Draw Lines Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Draw Lines for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Draw Lines.
- Draw Lines game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Draw Lines will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Draw Lines for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!