Do you love taking pictures but can’t figure out how and where to edit them quickly and with super ease? Well, I have a solution for you; vimage is soon going to release a new art and design application, called Vimage, which will make photo editing easy and for you.
This application lets you add amazing effects to the pictures you take and turn them into masterpieces; you can tune up your photos with the truly wonderful moving effects available on this application. Furthermore, there are some incredible super-realistic looped effects as well which will your photos look like those perfect Instagram material photos.
That is not all; apart from the super cool features it has, Vimage is also very easy to us. You can either choose a picture from your gallery that you have already taken or take a new one using the camera installed in the application. Next, just choose the effect motion or any other effect you want to apply to the picture and the super cool editing job is done! Easy, right? What’s more is Vimage is completely free to install so, what are you waiting for? You can find this application on Google Play Store so hurry up and get on your way of producing the best pictures ever.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Vimage for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Vimage for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Vimage in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Vimage Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Vimage for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Vimage.
- Vimage game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Vimage will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Vimage for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!