Are you a fan of action games? Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash developed by Codex7 Games is the perfect action game with a certain twist to it.
Choose from among 10 amazing heroes, each hero has his own unique ability and set of skills which you can use to your advantage. But watch out since every character will have its pros as well as cons, so make sure you make the right choices. Either choose the Black Beard, the Wild West Cowboy or become the Spartan Warrior! The choice is all yours. Once you have chosen your hero, take part in epic real-time battles with your friends or from people all around the world. Isn’t that super exciting!
The game offers multiple game modes. You can take part in solo battles or team battles, whatever you are more interested in. There are even different types of team battles you can take part in such as 3v3 crystal battles or battles in teams of 4 with 2 players each. The opportunities to have fun in this game are endless! So what are you waiting for? Download this game now from Google Play Store and engage in battles like none other in this super cool action game.
With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you can now play your favorite games on the bigger screen.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash.
- Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!