Brace yourself and become the master of the sea in this new fun filled game by Devm Games SE; Silly sailing is basically a racing game where you will be pitched against the sassy sailors. Use your rudders to sail in the sea and try to find the perfect wind in this beautiful tropical paradise.
In this fun game, you will get to unlock sailor ships and shoes for yourself; once to go further up in the levels, you will also be able to unlock sofas and ships with multiple sails as well! Let’s see which one is the silliest sailor ever; but don’t take it too lightly because behind these silly exterior lays a very realistic and challenging sailing simulation experience.
Furthermore, Silly Sailing brings all sorts of ship for you; silly ships, sassy sailors, sturdy steering, sustainable silliness, savvy seafaring, sudden sand and much more! Moreover, this game has very cute and simple graphics paired with silly sound effects. All this is surely going to make your gaming experience so much fun and addictive.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to Google Play Store and download Silly Sailing now and take part in these silly sailor races.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Silly Sailing on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Silly Sailing on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Silly Sailing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Silly Sailing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Silly Sailing on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Silly Sailing.
- Silly Sailing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Silly Sailing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Silly Sailing on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!