Hi there gaming freaks; I have a new game for you that will have you addicted to its epic gameplay. 111% is back with a bang with their new arcade game called Royal Blade. This game takes you on a thrilling adventure of swishing your sword against the obstacles to survive.
Royal Blade is a true test of how long you can last without getting yourself killed; the only way to protect yourself is by shielding yourself from the obstacles coming your way. Furthermore, you can collect legendary swords in order to become more efficient in destroying the things coming to kill you. That is not all; you can also activate amazing power skills for yourself and be the best hero you can be.
Moving on, you also have the option of customizing your hero; there is the ‘Kawaii’ and ‘Hipster’ style so just choose the one that’s apt for you. Also, beware of all the strong bosses you will have to fight against in order to keep playing the game. The better you play the more chances you have of securing a global ranking on the leader boards. So, hurry up and head over to Google Play Store and install this amazing game, Royal Blade, now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Royal Blade for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Royal Blade for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Royal Blade in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Royal Blade Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Royal Blade for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Royal Blade.
- Royal Blade game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Royal Blade will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Royal Blade for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!