Join the mission on Mars with the latest addition to the spectacular Strategy games in the form of Empire: Millennium Wars created by Goodgame Studios. The game will take you on a journey out in space, where you are the leader of your corporate empire.
Different corporations are aiming to mine the millennium and you must beat them all, and be the first one to mine and rule the Mars. Form your camp on Mars, build and develop the camp. Train your troops so they are battle ready at all times, and command them in the deadly battles.
Keep a eye on the enemy and don’t let them get away with the biggest share of the pie. Get training, and build radar in your camp to scan your surroundings. Complete different quests including the daily challenges and much more, as the possibilities to have fun even in a space game are endless.
Form an alliance so you can discuss your strategies together, compete against the common enemy, and win the rewards together. Joining the alliance for the first time will get you rewards as well that you can use to build and upgrade your arsenal. Dominate the millennium mining by getting this game on Google Play Store and compete for glory.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Empire: Millennium Wars for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Empire: Millennium Wars for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Empire: Millennium Wars in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Empire: Millennium Wars Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Empire: Millennium Wars for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Empire: Millennium Wars.
- Empire: Millennium Wars game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Empire: Millennium Wars will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Empire: Millennium Wars for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!