Time to unleash the star chef in you, and build a restaurant empire with this fun Restaurant chef game Cooking Craze created by Big Fish Games! So, prepare to be a chef, and bake, grill, and cook to claim world-wide fame.
In Cooking Craze, you will step into the restaurant world where time management is the key. You will take on the charge of a top chef, and grill burgers, bake pizzas, and other world class cuisine.
The game uses simple tap and play mechanics where you will cook delicious food for your customers to earn some big tips in the game. You will be able to cook in different settings like New York, Rome, Tokyo and many other cities where you will perfect some food recipes, and feed them to your customers.
Keep your customers happy, and serve them right by feeding them delicious savory food, and heavenly desserts to earn positive comment cards. As you keep serving your customers, you will get plenty of boosts in the game, giving you more recipes to try out.
You can get upgrades in the game by cooking extra shifts, or cooking in a certain period of time. There are over 400 levels to master your culinary skills so without further ado, download the game from Google Play Store now.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Cooking Craze on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Cooking Craze on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Cooking Craze in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Cooking Craze Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Cooking Craze on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Cooking Craze.
- Cooking Craze game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Cooking Craze will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Cooking Craze on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!