If you are one of those cooking fans too, who has been upset about not finding a good game to spend your time on, I feel you. But Good news, guys! Fire up the grill with the new Food Truck Chef for PC by the developers Nukebox Studios. Food Truck Chef is a mobile restaurant so your customers are only the kids next door, but the entire world.
As amazing as it sounds, the game will enable you to build your own food truck empire. Travel around the world, use fine ingredients to cook some mouth-watering cuisines, and develop a customer network that’s not just bound to a city.
Start serving in the pasta street, where you will cook pasta for your customers in the minimum time, as the game is a time management one and if you don’t serve your customers on time, they will leave without tipping you and you don’t need that sort of things for your business.
Use those tips and bonuses that you get to upgrade your truck, your kitchen and your utensils so your service is quicker and top notch. Get this game on Google Play Store now and put Gordon Ramsey’s skills to shame by tossing food like a pro.
Download Food Truck Chef for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Download Food Truck Chef for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Food Truck Chef in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Food Truck Chef Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Download Food Truck Chef for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Food Truck Chef.
- Food Truck Chef game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Food Truck Chef will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Food Truck Chef for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!