Let the light prevail and make the darkness go away as it’s always nicer on the bright side. Fight the darkness, and embrace the light with the latest creation of 1DER Entertainment, an adventure game Flora and the Darkness.
This journey will take you to the dark side, where darkness has covered the entire planet, with light beings either lost or trapped in darkness. There’s only one survivor Flora, and that too because of the sacrifice of a mother. Now its up to Flora to make sure the sacrifice wasn’t in vain by fighting the darkness and reaching the ancient gate safely.
In this 2D platform game, all you have to do is jump through different platforms by using simple one touch tap controls, and avoid being swallowed up by the darkness. Do so by making the right jumps on the platforms with precise timing, and quick reflexes.
While jumping through different platforms, claim different light cells and surprise boxes that come your way as they will make your journey away from the darkness easier. The light cells will get you new lives, if you run out of them in the game so try to catch all of them while reaching to safety. Play this fun game on Google Play Store now and fight darkness with Flora!
So download Flora and the Darkness for PC right away via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Flora and the Darkness for PC via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Flora and the Darkness in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Flora and the Darkness Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Flora and the Darkness for PC on Windows & MAC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Flora and the Darkness.
- Flora and the Darkness game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Flora and the Darkness will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Flora and the Darkness for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!