Looking for the perfect fitness application? Want to get into shape for the Year 2019? If yes, then Couch to 5K developed by ACTIVE Network, LLC is the perfect fitness app for you to start the New Year with a bang! The app has helped thousands of people to achieve their goals and build their stamina! Keep reading to find out more about this application.
The concept is pretty simple. All you need to spend 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks and you will be able to finish your 5K. There are loads of features offered in this app such as training plan designed by the coolest Active.com trainers. You can also choose from the 4 coaches named Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block. Moreover, you get to hear an audio guide as well. You can also log your workouts and share your progress on social media as well. Moreover, repeat your workouts to see where you performed the best. There is also a feature in which you can track your progress over time.
Additionally, if you don’t like the automatic entry of your workouts, you can enter them manually as well. So, what are you waiting for? Download this application now from Google Play Store and get fit in no time!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Couch to 5K for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Couch to 5K for Laptop via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Couch to 5K in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Couch to 5K Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Couch to 5K for Laptop via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Couch to 5K.
- Couch to 5K game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Couch to 5K will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Couch to 5K for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!