Are you ready for an epic war game that will have you addicted to its captivating gameplay and other features? Well, Commanders is a strategy game by Ember Entertainment and it is the perfect game for all those who love playing war games.
This game involved a world that has fallen; the warlords have become terrifyingly vicious and the armies are all scattered. The people now want someone to bring back peace; can you be that someone? For that, you have to take command of the city and build the armies again; get resources, train the troops, learn useful technologies and start the war.
Furthermore, you will also be required to make allies with real online players because you cannot win this war again. Also, you have to make sure that your strategy is the best of all if you really want to bring back peace in this war torn world.
That is not all; Commanders brings you the experience of base-building and military combat and that too with live players! Not only that, this game also enhances your gaming experience with visually stunning graphics and thrilling sound effects. So, do not wait any further and install this epic game not from Google Pay Store and win the spot as the ultimate Commander!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Commanders on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Commanders on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Commanders in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Commanders Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Commanders on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Commanders.
- Commanders game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Commanders will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Commanders on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!