Globetrotters, time to travel the world and explore the magnificent places in MAG Interactive’s latest trivia game Backpacker – A travel trivia game like no other. So, pack your bags, and get ready to explore the world, one city at a time.
Backpacker will make you wish to pack your bags right after you finish this game as the locations are exotic, and the people are friendly everywhere you go. Money is not the problem for globetrotters so find you some odd jobs to save enough cash to continue your travel spree.
Go on various missions, and answer different questions about the historic places you click. Choose any city of the world, and give answers about it not only to show your love for the city, but also to unlock more places to explore.
While you are at it, collect different job diplomas so it’s easier for you to grab every good job opportunity to fund your travelling plans. To see the ways you can earn some cash, check your passport for daily missions, complete them and earn different rewards, and unlock different cities. So if you love to travel and explore, there’s no reason for you to wait anymore. Download the game from Google Play Store right now and conquer the world!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Backpacker for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Backpacker for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Backpacker in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Backpacker Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Backpacker for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Backpacker.
- Backpacker game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Backpacker will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Backpacker for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!