Are you a fan of action games? If yes, then WILD League developed by AI GAMES FZ is the perfect game for you. Dive in to find out more about this epic adventure.
The game takes place in a natural arena where there are two groups of animals. Take part in epic 3X3 MOBA battles with groups of animals who are wild and heavily armed. You must protect yourself from wolf packs who want to attack your territory. There is a huge range of weapons which you can choose from which include guns, auxiliary turrets, support units and much more. You can even customize your character and dress them up just the way you want, choose from among numerous dresses, t-shirts, hats and much more. Each hero you will unlock has a new and unique ability which you can use to your advantage.
There is also the option to fight with friends and chat as you do so. Take your game play to a whole new level where you can communicate with your friends and other players as well. Create different room for chats and join forces with other players on the battle field. Are you ready for this exciting challenge? If yes, the download this game now from Google Play Store.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download WILD League for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
WILD League on PC via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search WILD League in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the WILD League Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
WILD League on PC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search WILD League.
- WILD League game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game WILD League will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play WILD League for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!