Home Memories developed by DoLe Games is the perfect plotting game where you can not only build your own house but also make your landscape design and bring lots of fun memories to the Rockwood family. Dive in to find out more about this exhilarating experience.
Home Memories lets you renovate your house and you can become the coolest designer in the town. Moreover, help the cutest Harold to achieve his goals. The game has a rich game play with a variety of special effects and unique ventures like never before. There is even an additional feature in which you can clear the story and find new friends or even rebuild the villa, and keep on going in this fun adventure. It’s all up to you what you want to achieve in this incredible experience. The best thing about this game is that you can play it offline as well. Moreover, add in-game friends to your experience and help each other achieve their goals. You can also play game along with your friends from all over the world.
Are you ready for a truly mind-blowing experience? If yes, them download this game now from Google Play Store and indulge in a fun and exciting game play like never before.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Home Memories for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Home Memories for Laptop via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Home Memories in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Home Memories Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Home Memories for Laptop via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Home Memories.
- Home Memories game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Home Memories will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Home Memories for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!