Hello, gamers! It’s time to restore the ancient city of Skyland to its former glory in the latest simulation game Craft Warriors. If you are looking for a fun game to get your hands on, then this game will surely catch your attention!
Created by none other than Translimit, Inc. this game is a new generation real time strategy game where you will battle against players from all around the world. It is a fun game where you will from your party to fight in epic PVP battles for you.
To attack the opponents, and destroy them, you will take help of numerous weapons. You cannot just equip various weapons, but you will also be able to upgrade them. Each weapon has unique skills, and abilities, so put them for good use.
To build your town, you must attack the opponent’s towns and take their resources. Restore and upgrade the facilities to build your town. Furthermore, you can also level up your units, and join clans. Either create a clan or join different clans to make allies in the game as you fight against fellow clanmates.
So, what are you waiting for? Develop your Skyland now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Craft Warriors for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Craft Warriors for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Craft Warriors in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Craft Warriors Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Craft Warriors for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Craft Warriors.
- Craft Warriors game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Craft Warriors will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Craft Warriors for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!