Hey there gamers! I have a very simple and fun game in store that provides you entertainment and a chance at learning as well. My Craft: Creative and Survival is an educational game by Craft Games Master and it is all about building houses, cities and anything that comes into your imagination.
Basically, in this game you will be doing the task of building different things in order to survive. At the start of the game, you will find yourself in a world which has nothing and you have to make everything yourself in order to survive.
Surviving means you need food to eat, right? Therefore, in My Craft: Creative and Survival, you will also be hunting down animals and fish to cook them. Furthermore, you will also be growing fruits and vegetables on the land to feed yourself.
That is not all; this game has a total of two games that you can play. One is the Survival mode and the other is the Creative mode; both the modes have a different storyline. Not only that, you can also turn off the predators and monsters for your children if you want to. So, hurry up and install this amazing game now Google Play Store to play.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download My Craft: Creative and Survival on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
My Craft: Creative and Survival on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search My Craft: Creative and Survival in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the My Craft: Creative and Survival Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
My Craft: Creative and Survival on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search My Craft: Creative and Survival.
- My Craft: Creative and Survival game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game My Craft: Creative and Survival will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play My Craft: Creative and Survival on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!