Cooking games have never been this much fun before; add magic to your cooking in this amazing fantasy land! Cooking Witch is a casual game brought to you by Ghost Rabbit where your time management skills will be tested in a super fun way.
In this fantasy world, you will be responsible for cooking different food in multiple places; there is the witch restaurant where you will be accompanied with trips from other witch’s as well. Furthermore, you will also be provided with different materials to cook the special dishes. This game is surely a magical cooking experience!
Your customers are no less than a surprise; prepare to entertain the princess, mage, werewolf, bard and much more. Moreover, the kitchenware is also all set to surprise you by brewing up magic; there is the fireball, conveying skin, magic oven and the frost!
That is not all; the dishes you will prepare are also all magical; cook the roasting dragon’s tail or the ice man-eating octopus for your customers. Also, decorate your witch restaurant in a way to attract all the mysterious customers as well. Fascinated much? Download Cooking Witch now from Google Play Store now and pursue your cooking desires in a unique and peculiar way.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Cooking Witch for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Cooking Witch for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Cooking Witch in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Cooking Witch Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Cooking Witch for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Cooking Witch.
- Cooking Witch game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Cooking Witch will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Cooking Witch for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!