Commander, are you ready to command your troops to battle, and achieve victory? It’s time to conquer the battles, and annihilate the enemy in the latest strategy game Commander Battle. Created by none other than Mobirix, it is an epic tank battle game where you enjoy real time battle excitement.
Commander Battle is all about real time military defense battles. Players have to eliminate the hordes of enemies they encounter, and destroy the enemy bases. Destroying the enemy bases first, while successfully defending your own will earn players victory.
The game features epic PvP battles where you can battle it out with players from all over the world in real time action. Besides the PvP mode, players can also indulge in the Campaign mode where you can enjoy diverse theme stages. Furthermore, there is also Challenge Mode, and Rank Mode to compete with others.
As for the gameplay, the simple correlation system makes the game super fun to play. Not only can you collect as many combat units as you can, you can also upgrade them as well. So, dive in, devise epic strategies, and enjoy the tank battles now by downloading the game. Head over to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Commander Battle on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Commander Battle on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Commander Battle in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Commander Battle Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Commander Battle on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Commander Battle.
- Commander Battle game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Commander Battle will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Commander Battle on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!