First person shooting games have been the driving force in the gaming industry because of all the epic action they provide us. These games are either a hit or a miss, there’s no in-between. The FPS game that got our attention is the new Combat Squad for PC with its near-perfect graphics and features one cannot resist.
Combat Squad is an epic tactical multiplayer game by the developers A-33 Studio Co. Ltd that will not only test your skills but will also provide a worthwhile combat experience. You can create your own squad, control and command it unless you have achieved the impossible. You can play the game in 7 modes.
The gameplay is easy and quick with instructions and objectives being dictated continuously on screen so there is never a dull day. On the left side of your screen, you can control the movement of character and you can use the right to aim and fire. Follow the way-points and kill all possible hostiles.
With the auto-fire option, you can fire automatically when the cross-hair is placed on target. You can turn auto fire off or on as per your liking. Plant bombs in the enemy’s area, use snipers and machine guns when required and get rewards by winning the tactical battles against the enemy.
Combat Squad for PC is available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10 so download it on your Android emulator. Find the game on Google Play Store. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Install Combat Squad for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Combat Squad in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Combat Squad Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Install Combat Squad for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Combat Squad.
- Combat Squad game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Combat Squad will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Combat Squad for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!