You can now color all you want with this new coloring game by Draw & Coloring Book 2018 – Sandboc Color by Number. Color.Number brings you the perfect chance at creating your own masterpieces and having a super fun and relaxing experience with the more than 1000 coloring pages available for you.
Open your coloring books to unique and exquisite pictures of animals, objects, mandalas and much more. You can color and then recolor the pictures as many times as you want and rediscover what it feels like to color in pictures and have a time of pure relaxation. New pictures and colors are added into this game regularly so you do not have to worry at all about getting bored.
Furthermore, the best thing about Color.Number is that it doesn’t need any internet connection; so if you’re feeling bored of stressed out while stuck in traffic, just take out your device and start coloring!
That is not all; the extremely and simple gameplay makes it the more attractive for you. The visually stunning pixel art graphics will definitely make coloring much more soothing and relaxing for you so hurry up and install Color.Number now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Color.Number for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Color.Number for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Colors.Number in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Colors.Number Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Color.Number for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Colors.Number.
- Colors.Number game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Colors.Number will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Color.Number for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!