Time to put all your driving skills to use because Super Racing Running Games has released a new racing game which offers amazing features. City Racing Adventure 3D offers a thrilling experience of driving your own customized sports car at intense speed.
There are 13 different styles of cars that you can choose from, which include SUV, super sports car and many more. You can also choose where you want to drive out of four different maps; either race in the city, Gobi, country side or in the mountains.
Furthermore, City racing Adventure 3D incorporates four different racing modes; there is the single lane, two-way lane, time trial and the free race mode. Each mode has completely different characteristics which you will surely enjoy. Moreover, you can race in single player or race against your friends in the multiplayer online battle. Show your friends who is the best racer out of all.
That is not all; this game offers highly realistic 3D graphics which will enhance your gaming experience. Savor the flashing attraction of the gleaming metallic luster of your sports car. In order to control the car, you can either use the virtual joystick on the screen or tilt the screen to move it left or right. So, are you ready to show off your racing skills? Download the game from Google Play Store and get going!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download City Racing Adventure 3D on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
City Racing Adventure 3D on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search City Racing Adventure 3D in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the City Racing Adventure 3D Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
City Racing Adventure 3D on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search City Racing Adventure 3D.
- City Racing Adventure 3D game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game City Racing Adventure 3D will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play City Racing Adventure 3D on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!