Fighters, make your way, and put your fighting skills to the ultimate test in the all new Action game ChronoBlade. If you have the combat skills, then prove your might to the others in this PvP action game by nWay Inc.
It is a side scrolling RPG brawler where players indulge in some real time PVP action sequences, and explore the arcade-style combat. You can choose from any of the 4 main characters of the game. Moreover, you can equip him with any style you want by customizing their equipment.
All the characters have unique skills, where each can perform over 30 ground and air attacks on the enemy to take them down. Chain together the attacks, and make some insane combs to be the master of combat arena.
The key to win and dominate the battlefield is to master the controls such as dodging, blocking and performing the counter attacks. Moreover, your skills and timings matter in eliminating the enemy.
So, if you think you can crush your opponents and defeat the gigantic bosses in the synchronous PVP battles, then download this arcade action game from Google Play Store now and start battling. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download ChronoBlade for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
ChronoBlade for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search ChronoBlade in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the ChronoBlade Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
ChronoBlade for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search ChronoBlade.
- ChronoBlade game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game ChronoBlade will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play ChronoBlade for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!