Are you ready for an unparalleled gaming experience where you will be playing alongside dangerous monsters, enemies and other evils lurking everywhere to kill you? Well, Call of Thrones is a strategy game brought to you by Gamepip Company Limited and it takes on a magical experience you will surely love.
This game is basically a global MMO game in which you will be joining more than a million real players from all over the world; you will be required to build strong fortresses, raise intelligent heroes, train elite armies and raise powerful dragons in order to defeat the enemy effectively. Furthermore, you can also chat with players in real-time as well to devise the best strategies.
Moving on, Call of Thrones brings you a variety of heroes you can choose from in order to get their help in winning the battles. Also, different heroes possess different skills and you need to identity the special abilities that will help you in getting victory in the battle.
Last but not least, this game has super gorgeous and visually stunning graphics that will enhance your battle experience as well. Finally, you can start a new adventure from a new location at any point in the game by just a simple tap. So, what are you waiting for? Download Call of Thrones now from Google Play Store to play.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Call of Thrones for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Call of Thrones for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Call of Thrones in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Call of Thrones Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Call of Thrones for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Call of Thrones.
- Call of Thrones game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Call of Thrones will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Call of Thrones for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!