Get in touch with the inner architect within you with this new puzzle game by Headup Games. Bridge Constructor Portal is a super fun game where you will be joining the Aperture Science Enrichment Center to experience the merging of the Portal and the Bridge Constructor games.
You will be starting off a new employee in the center; you main job will be to build ramps, slides, ramps and much more. There are 60 test chambers in the Aperture Science Test Lab and you have to get the Bendies safely to the finish line in their vehicles by building all these paths.
Moreover, to do your construction, you can make full use of the Portal gadgets; these include propulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, repulsion gel and much more. You will require all this to get through the acid pools, laser barriers, sentry turrets, solve switch puzzles and make it to the end of the test chambers safely.
Furthermore, the GlaDOS will accompany and help you through the tough and tricky physics adventure games. Bridge Constructor Portal is a very different game than all that you have been playing and proived a very exciting and interactive game experience. So, download it now from Google Play Store and enjoy playing!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Bridge Constructor Portal for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Bridge Constructor Portal for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Bridge Constructor Portal in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Bridge Constructor Portal Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Bridge Constructor Portal for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Bridge Constructor Portal.
- Bridge Constructor Portal game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Bridge Constructor Portal will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Bridge Constructor Portal for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!