Hello, warriors! Let’s embark on an adventure to the realm of the Ancients, and defeat the evil bosses, to end the chaos of the kingdom. King presents yet another fun arcade game called Brick Wizard where you will smash the bricks to rescue trapped creatures and save the land.
You will join the game hero in this quest where you will travel through plenty of levels, and eliminate the chaos. Learn the powerful spells, and use the magical shield to defeat the evil boss Morgana who stands in your way to peace.
In the game, you will travel through various levels, earn as many power ups as you can, and gain victory. However, the evil boss will keep you on your toes, as she tries to defeat you on your way. Try to break all of the bricks as soon as you can, but don’t forget to dodge the objects Morgana throws at you.
The faster you break the bricks, the higher score you will get. The game can be played in 3 different game modes, from defeating Morgana, to clearing the levels, and saving creatures.
So explore the world in over 70 levels, and conquer by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Brick Wizard for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Brick Wizard for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Brick Wizard in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Brick Wizard Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Brick Wizard for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Brick Wizard.
- Brick Wizard game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Brick Wizard will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Brick Wizard for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!