Fame, Power, and Wealth – all that you can achieve in the latest game we present you today! But it’s not easy; you have to fight till your last breath to become the real Boxing Star. So, dive in, and start fighting as Boxing Star is now out and running.
Created by none other than FourThirtyThree Inc., this game takes the players to sold-out battle arenas where they fight fill victory or death. From fighting into the streets as an amateur fighter, this game is all about your journey for the Championship Belt.
In the story mode of the game, you will witness the transition of an amateur street fight, to a boxing star. Knock them out in the boxing arenas by honing your skills, and arming yourself with advanced gear.
Unlock and throw mega punches on your opponents by collecting and equipping yourself with powerful gloves. There are a number of skill sets in the game, find the best combination, and fight other players for glory. Winning will not just earn you trophies, but it gives you different bonuses as well.
So, download the game from Google Play Store now to become a boxing star. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Boxing Star for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Boxing Star for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Boxing Star in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Boxing Star Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Boxing Star for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Boxing Star.
- Boxing Star game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Boxing Star will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Boxing Star for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!