Love farming games? Get in as today we present you the latest farming game that has our attention. It’s none other than Blocky Farm by Jet Toast. Enter the world of Blocky Farm, and harvest fields, keep pets, and drive tractors to enjoy farm management experience.
With tons of things to do in the game, and a nice visual presentation, this game definitely stands out from other farming simulators. The game puts you in charge of running and growing a farm, but it goes beyond that as well. There are tons of quests that you can conquer, and get rewarded for.
Create a farm of your dreams, and manage it by all means. It is a really cute game where you will have numerous options to expand your farm, and enjoy the experience. Not just will you drive a tractor, and harvest crops, you will also complete hundreds of quests, and upgrade your farms.
There are hundreds of collectible cards to collect, and building to upgrade so you will never get bored. Moreover, you can play the game in online as well as offline mode, so play whenever you want. Grab the game from Google Play Store now if you are interested. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Blocky Farm on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Blocky Farm on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Blocky Farm in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Blocky Farm Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Blocky Farm on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Blocky Farm.
- Blocky Farm game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Blocky Farm will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Blocky Farm on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!