Hello gamers! Do you want to challenge your minds with a new and very unique puzzle game? Well, Idlers has released a new game by the name of Blackbox Puzzles which has a highly different and soothing gameplay. It presents to you a whole world full of brain teasing challenges, with a twist; you have to complete these challenges without touching the screen!
I call this game unique because its gameplay involves you not touching the screen. This game makes use of the built-in hardware features of your device in ways you never could’ve imagined. You basically have to move your device in order to complete the challenges and turn on the light bulb on the screen; the light bulb shows whether you have completed the puzzle or not.
As you keep solving the puzzles, each bulb on the map with light up; there are 40 mind boggling challenges for you to complete and 24 levels. Furthermore, you can also unlock secret challenges by bringing in creativity in the way you solve the puzzles.
Blackbox Puzzles has superb minimalist features which make the game experience more relaxing and soothing. You will surely love it due to the unique gameplay and the challenging puzzles. So, download Blackbox Puzzles now from Google Play Store and get on your way of lighting up every bulb on that map!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Blackbox Puzzles for PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Blackbox Puzzles for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Blackbox Puzzles in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Blackbox Puzzles Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Blackbox Puzzles for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Blackbox Puzzles.
- Blackbox Puzzles game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Blackbox Puzzles will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Blackbox Puzzles for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!