Get ready for an epic journey with the monsters as today we present you the latest monster filled PVP game called Battlemon League. This league here created by TheOne Games is all about getting the monsters on your side, and winning.
The game is quite easy to play, all thanks to the simple game controls. You will have a deck of cards at your disposal throughout, where you can combine different monster cards to build the perfect monster deck. It is a multiplayer action game where upto 12 players will fight together to eliminate the others in real time team vs team battles.
Battlemon League is all about summoning monsters, and fighting in epic combat. All the cards in your deck are unique, and incur different damage to the enemy. You can also unlock more cards by defending the tower successfully.
Find different resources by exploring the maps, and dig deep to make tunnels and traps for the enemies. Make your path to victory easier by destroying the blocks placed in front of you, and gain XP to level up. So, wait no more, and head over to Google Play Store now if you are interested in checking out the game. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Battlemon League on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Battlemon League on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Battlemon League in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Battlemon League Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Battlemon League on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Battlemon League.
- Battlemon League game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Battlemon League will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Battlemon League on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!