Hey gamers! Get ready for some action with this new game that I have for you. You will find yourself fighting to survive and be the last standing man in this amazing multiplayer battle royale game called Battlelands Royale. This game, brought to you by Futureplay is a casual shooting game and will definitely have you hooked to its amazing features.
In this game, you will be engaging in fast-paced real-time action with 32 other players from all over the world. Furthermore, the battles will last for about 3-5 minutes and trust us, they will be full of endless killing and will not spare you even a second!
Moving on, you have the liberty of choosing where to start the game from; just parachute into the area you want to and control your landing yourself. Moreover, this game has a huge map that you can explore with a large variety of locations and other exotic environments. You will find places like West Forest, The Hideout, Camper’s Paradise and the Maze.
That is not all; there is also a huge array of weapons and other items for you to loot, including medicine kits and armor as well. Also, you will find rare weapons like bazookas and miniguns in the Supply Drops so race to find them. Interesting enough, right? Well, head over to Google Play Store and install Battlelands Royale now to play.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Battlelands Royale on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Battlelands Royale on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Battlelands Royale in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Battlelands Royale Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Battlelands Royale on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Battlelands Royale.
- Battlelands Royale game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Battlelands Royale will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Battlelands Royale on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!