Remember the Balls Bounce game we used to love so much when the android phones had not yet been introduced? Well, there is good news for you because this very game is back with a bang! Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge is an arcade game that has been introduced by MagiPlay Games and it brings back the bounce with more fun and entertainment.
All you have to do is swipe your fingers on the screen to throw balls and break the bricks on the way. Complete all the different challenges to boost up your skills and scores. Also, you can challenge your friends to show who has better concentration and aiming skills.
With more than a 1000 challenges, Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge is a superb way to pass time. There are almost 10 special bricks and different items which you can break to get rewards or power-ups. Furthermore, with the new scoring system, you can get more challenges!
Burst all the bricks and enjoy the stunning graphics; there are more than 20 colored balls with different patterns! This game is completely free to play; so, download it now from Google Play Store and make your place in the global leader board.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge .
- Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Balls Bounce 2: Puzzle Challenge for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!