Socializing with people from different parts of the world has never been this easy before; with Azar, you can now make friends with anyone from over 190 countries of the world! This communication application has been introduced by Hyperconnect Inc; this is the perfect platform for you to connect and explore new people and new cultures in an instant.
With just a turn of each swipe, you can now meet new people; there are over 20 billion matches worldwide! You can also make video calls using 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi with anyone you like; just select your gender, region and preference and be on your way to initiating new conversations and making new friends.
Furthermore, in order to add some fun element to your chats, you can put facial recognition stickers and funny costume effects in your chats as well. Your new friend belongs to a different culture and has a language you don’t understand? Well, do not worry because the chats are also translated to your language.
In addition to all the wonderful features, you don’t have to worry about your privacy at all; no personal information is shared with any third parties, only the information you choose to share will be shared to other users. Moreover, your detailed location is also not shared with anyone; just make sure you do not share any sensitive information with anyone yourself. So, are you ready to connect? Install Azar now from Google Play Store and be on your way to making new friends.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Azar on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Azar on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Azar in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Azar Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Azar on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Azar.
- Azar game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Azar will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Azar on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!